Sunday, May 4, 2008

Taylee's Cheerleading Competition

Taylee had her Cheerleading Competition on Saturday at Bear River High School, which was nice for us because it was in town! Here is Taylee after we finished making her hair and makeup beautiful!!

Taylee is a little performer. She loves cheerleading and dancing. She is one of the loudest cheerleaders, i think, so she is the one who says "READY"


Taylee is one of the smallest girls on the squad, so she gets to be a "flyer". The don't "fly" much at this age, but she gets to go up, and she loves it. Look at that smile!!


Taylee gets to be in the front in all the cheers and dances, which is nice for me to find her and to take pictures.


Taylee "flying"!! Her leg did get up where it was supose to go, I just did not get it on film! Look how Skinny her legs are!!
She did a great job! She said that I had tears in my eyes when I met her in the hall afterwards! She said that means she must of done really good to make me cry!!
Love you Tay!




7 comments:

TW said...

Like Mother, like daughter. Boy, do you two every look alike. I'll bet it is so much fun having a daughter follow your footsteps in the things you loved to do. Tell her she looks great in the pictures and next time how about an invite so we can support her too.

Eric and Jenny said...

So cute, I can just picture her doing her little cheers. I am sure she will follow in your footsteps and be a little cheerleader in high school. Way to go Taylee, I love the pictures!

Thiago & Teri said...

She's so cute!! Look at her go, I had no idea she did that. How cute that she is the little flyer, if I was a cheerleader that is what I would want to do.

Ash and Casey Woodyatt said...

Kalea is so jealous. She looks so cute in her little uniform. I had no idea she was into that, I have always thought about getting Kalea involved but she has so much stuff going on, So it's hard to choose. But you will have to let us know if there are any down this way we would love to come and cheer her on.

Jill said...

She looks so pretty! I can't believe how big she is getting, but you are right she does have little legs. That is fun that she can already be a cheerleader.

Souli & Ashley said...

That is so much fun that she can do that. She looks great. I bet its fun for you also to think back at when you cheered. What a good talent and good evercise.

Jamie Kent said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Good Job Taylee!