Thursday, April 24, 2008

Kiddo TAG...Austin



Austin started out in both families the first grandchild. He is the oldest and I think I put a lot of responsibility on him. He is great with the younger cousins! Dax loves to play with Austin every Sunday at my parents house, and in Chris's side of the family, he is also well loved by Collins, Devin and Jackson. He even loves to play with our little neighbor boy across the street, Jeff. He is 4 1/2 years old. He says that he is his little "brother" across the street.
Austin loves to play soccer. I already did a little post on him earlier about this. He plays year round. He loves to throw the baseball outside with his dad. Chris says that he has a great arm. He also likes basketball. Last year he won 2nd place in the Speed Championships in the WHOLE 3rd grade, so he must be a good shot!
Austin is fasinated with dragons, dinosaurs and mythology. He enjoys learning about them and reading about these things. His walls in his room are covered with posters of dragons and such. He enjoys watching a prehistoric park show on television. he "tevos" it so he doesn't miss an episode.
Austin loves to play computer/playstation games! He will spend hours (if I let him)
playing Wildlife Zoo on the computer. He loves to make his own zoo and make their habitats and stuff. He loves animals. He says that he wants to be a zoo keeper some day.
He is my handsome little boy!! He gets embarrased when I tell him that, but he is. He got glasses this fall to help him read the board better at school, but sometimes he has a hard time wearing them, and I am a bad mom and I don't make him. I find his glasses on the bathroom counter a lot in the mornings, after he left for school, he either forgot, or left them purposely, don't know. He always wants me to tuck him in at night, and I never forget. He is soon not going to want his mom to do that, but I hope it never happens. He is my first born, my little boy, and my best little "BUD". Love your bud!!

now Austin is tagging: Tanner Koefed, Taylor Kent, Preston Pierce & Breely Barfuss

6 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

What a cute boy. I always think of him loving dinosaurs and sports when he was little. He does look so very handsome in his glasses. I cannot believe how old he is getting, I still think of him as just so little and he is not.

Thiago & Teri said...

Such a cute boy...thats funny about the glasses. Did you ever hear the story about when are moms were little, and tammy wanted glasses really bad. So she found an old pair of her grandpas and took them and wore them to school and told everyone that she got glasses. Crazy tammy!

Ash and Casey Woodyatt said...

I am glad you did this post because it is nice to learn more about him. He is seems quiet and shy when we are around. I love that he still likes you to tuck him in, that is so sweeet.

TW said...

Austin will always be remembered for his love of dinosaurs. Thank him for always being so kind to all of the younger cousins. Great kid!!!

Jill said...

He looks so cute in his glasses! He is such a good boy, and a great example for Tanner.

Souli & Ashley said...

He is getting so big it was fun to read more about him. He looks cute in glasses. But I'm sure sometimes its hard to wear them. I don't blame him.