Saturday, April 19, 2008

I was tagged! My cuz Ashley did it this time. I relly enjoyed thinking of answers to these questions. Thanks Ash!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Well, I was VERY pregnant with my first child, Austin. I can't believe he will be 10 years old in 2 weeks! I lived in Brigham City, in Grandma Grover's house. I worked at Smith's in Logan plus I worked for Leggs pantyhose, stocking all the stores from Preston, Idaho to North Ogden. I liked this job because you could set your own hours and go when ever I had time. When Austin was born, I even took him for awile, then it got to be too difficult, so I quit.
5 things on my to do list today?

Well today is about over, so here is what I did today. I tried to sleep in, that was first on the list, but my mind was just racing of other things to do, so I got up at 6:30. second was get my color guard papers in order. I had tryouts last night and I have a lot of new girls that I need to add in to my books. third, shower, I love to shower! forth, we went to Austin's soccer game in Mendon. fifth, clean my house, at least the living room, bathroom and kitchen. We had a little neighbor bbq in our yard, so those couple rooms need to be clean right?

6 snacks I enjoy?
I love Junior Mints, Kettle corn pop corn, those yummy mini cadbury eggs (only at easter, thank goodness or I would be really fat!!) peanutbutter m & m's, tostitos lime chips (plain) & my famous peanut butter fingers! I don't make them unless I am taking them somewhere or I would eat them all!

If I were suddenly a billionaire, I would...
First I would pay everything off! I hate being in debt! I would build us a new dream house here and in California. I would pay off my families houses and make sure they were finacially ok. If they would let me. I love my family! I would donate to some of those poor little kids in Africa that need help. I would try to find the best doctors to help find a cure to my dad's disease, so he could have the body that he deserves!

5 places I've lived?
I first lived in Honeyville, Utah. I don't remember it though, we moved when I was 1. Then I lived in Bear River City, in 2 different houses, until I graduated from High school. I then moved to Logan, Utah to go to college and have a singles life. When I got married, we lived there too. We were married for 9 months and then moved to Brigham City in Grandma Grover's house for 2 years. Then finally we moved to Tremonton, Utah. We have almost lived in this house for 10 years now!

5 jobs I have had?
My first job was workin in the video department at Smith's in Brigham during high school. then I moved to Logan for college and still worked at Smith's but in Logan. I worked as the cosmetician there and I learned all about Pharmacy there. I worked for Smith's for 8 years total. Then I moved across the street to Albertson's in Logan to work in the pharmacy for 3 years. I then went to Kent's Pharmacy in Tremonton where I am today. I also work at Bridgerland in Logan as the Head Pharmacy Technician Instructor, and last I am the Bear River High School Color Guard Advisor. Chris says this is not a job, it is a hobby, but I get a paycheck, a small one, but I get one!

5 things people may not know about me?
I do not like to read. I don't have time, but I have a hard time comprehending what I read, so what is the point! I still think I am a teenager some times. I have been in remission from my cancer for 10 & 1/2 years now! I love to go on vacations, even if it is just to Bear Lake.

4 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

That was so fun to read, I loved learning all these new things about you. I can't believe you guys have been in that house for that long, I remember when you first moved in and it doesn't seem that long ago. I totally forgot about the cancer too, I cried for days when that happened and look at you now. I am so glad you are my cousin. I love you!

Souli & Ashley said...

That was so fun to learn all those things about you. things seem like such a long time ago. I can't believe Austin is getting so big.

Thiago & Teri said...

Funny..you either like to read or you don't. I just love it, I wish I didn't it cause when I am reading a good book it just consumes me, and trust me this happens all to often.

TW said...

Fun learning more about you. I have such happy memories of you as a little girl. You were so special to me. Love you.