Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dinner with High School Friends

This is us at high school graduation 15 years ago! Boy I am OLD!!

Jamie Richards (Kent), Katie Hughes (Hill), Me, Stacey Fuhriman (Maynard)
& Jennifer Heusser (Ballard)

This is us now!! Execpt Katie. Jennifer was staying in town with her mom for the week and called us all. We all went to dinner together. It was so fun to see everyone and catch up on each others lives. No one wanted a picture together, but I insisted! We used to take pictures like this all the time! Thanks girls it was fun!

Stacey Maynard, Me, Jennifer Ballard, & Jamie Kent

7 comments:

Jill said...

You guys all still look so young and cute. 15 years ago does sound like a long time, but I am not far behind you.

Eric and Jenny said...

That is so fun, you look so darling! I love getting together with old friends, doesn't happen very often but when we do it's like nothings changed. I can't believe you have been graduated 15 years, time goes too fast!

Ash and Casey Woodyatt said...

You haven't changed a bit. It sounds like you had a lot of fun, I have not been graduated too long and never keep in touch with anybody so that is really cool that you do.

Jamie Kent said...

Melissa, you have not changed a bit! You still keep your camera close by! Thanks, that was fun talking to you again.... even though you live around the corner, I NEVER see you!

Thiago & Teri said...

So much fun that you guys were able to get together. I love that top pic of when you graduated. I was just little then, and I remember thinking you were so beautiful. I wished I had that long red hair and was a cheerleader. You still are beautiful, its just fun to think back.

TW said...

What a beautiful group of girls. I think it's great you are still keeping in touch.

Souli & Ashley said...

Thats so fun that you guys were able to get together. Its seems like when you get together with old friends you talk like it was just yesterday that you graduated. And 15 years hasn't pasted.