Monday, May 12, 2008

A Great Mother's Day!

My kids and I before church on Mother's day. They sang a primary song in sacrament. They did great!

My brother, Lance, my sister, Jaycee, my mom, Me, and my brother, Trapper.
My Brother Bryan lives in Texas, so he was not there that day. We missed him.


We saw Grandma Braegger and Grandma Grover (I did not get a picture of her though)

We celebrated Lance's 24th Birthday. It was saturday.
I had a very good mother's day. Thank you to my huspand & kids for making it very special to me. I love being their mom.



6 comments:

Souli & Ashley said...

Happy Mothers Day. What a wonderful day nothing is better then celebrating being mothers.

Thiago & Teri said...

I am glad you had such a great day, you look so pretty in that first picture. You are a GREAT mom!

Eric and Jenny said...

Those are such great pictures I love the one of you and the kids and the one with your brothers and Jaycee, so cute! I am glad you had a wonderful day and happy late birthday Lance.

Jill said...

I love the picture you and your family with your Mom, that is so cute! To bad Brian was not there. Austin is getting so big, he looks so cute.

Amy and David said...

Melissa, I can't believe how big your kids are... It seems like yesterday we were doing a Flinstones dance (hehe) They are darling! Tell Chris hello for me!

Ash and Casey Woodyatt said...

well Happy Be-lated Mother's Day. Your family is so cute. I love the one with all of your siblings.