Saturday, May 10, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!!

This is my wonderful mom. She is always there for me and my family. My mom is always willing to help me out wheather I ask or not. She always knows when I am having a bad day, and she is always willing to let me cry on her shoulder, plus give advice (like all mom's do).
I really appreciate her and my dad. She has taught me a lot in my life. She taught me how to bake, even though she doesn't do it much now, she taught me how to shave my legs. That seems crazy, but I still shave my legs just like she does. I learned how to mop my kitchen floor on my hands and knees, just like she did, and I wash dishes in the sink the "left handed" way, just like her.
She has a nack for making her house feel "homey" and I love to go over there every Sunday, and just relax and feel like I am "home". She is a great friend and I love her. I love to go shopping with her and out to lunch. We don't do it much anymore, but I love it when we get the chance.
She is a great grandma! She loves my kids and they love her back even more. They are lucky to have a grandma like you!

Thanks for always being there for me mom. I love you so much and appreciate you and all the advice you give me. It means a lot to know that I am loved and mean a lot to you still.




6 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

You do have a great mom..very happy mothers day to my sweet Aunt Susie.

TW said...

I love your Mother also. We have alot of happy memories together. Happy Mother Day's Susie. You are a great Mother and especially Grandmother.

Eric and Jenny said...

Happy mothers day Susie and you to Melissa. I think you are both wonderful mothers!

Souli & Ashley said...

You do have a good mom. Happy Mothers Day to you both. I hope you have a good one.

Ash and Casey Woodyatt said...

Your mom is so sweet. Casey still calls her his 2nd mom so Happy Mother's day to you Susie, and to you too Melissa.

Jill said...

Happy Mothers Day Sue, I have very happy memories of being in your home when I was little.