Thursday, March 6, 2008

Taylee's First Perm















Taylee has wanted a perm since the first day of school. I have kept putting it off and I finally just did it. We took her to the salon where I get my hair cut and our hair dresser Valerie did it. (plus Valerie is having a baby on the 17th so we needed it done before she leaves) She was a funny girl in the salon. She had just got done with dancing, so she was in her dance clothes. The other ladies in the solon were laughing at how excited she was and how skinny her legs are. They are bird legs! When she was getting her hair rinsed in the sink, she was talking so loud! She talkes loud anyway, but all she could hear was running water. She definatly entertained us all in there. She looks darling and smells stinky! We are excited to wash it tonight. She reminds me of ME. That is how my hair always was!

5 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh, so cute. I remember getting perms before school started when I was little. We used to go to some lady's house in Honeyville and she had a little girl that was always sucking on a pickle. Odd, the thing we remember, isn't it.

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh I agree with Teri this brings back such memories. She looks darling with one!

Jill said...

I used to love getting perms, I think she looks really cute with it. Why didn't you take her to Honeyville?

My Three Boys said...

Your kids have gotten so big I hardly recognize them. My kids are so excited to get to live by cousins and do all of the cousin stuff again. See you soon.

Souli & Ashley said...

That is so cute. Perms are one thing that being a hair stylist I don't enjoy doing. I will rarely ever give one. But she looks darling. And its true the smell isn't to pleasant. But it will go away soon enough.