Tuesday, March 11, 2008

One Word Tag

I have been challenged by my cuz, Teri, to do this tag so here it goes....

1. Where is your cell phone? pocket
2. Signifigant other? Chris
3. Worst bad habit? interupting
4. Hair? red
5. Favorite food? Italiano
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? Nothing
8. Favorite drink? lemonade
9. Dream/goal? time
10. Room you are in? family
11. Your ex? None
12. Your fear? Unknown
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? same
14. Where were you last night? work
15. What you're not? bored
16. Muffins? poppy
17. Wish list item? office
18. Where did you grow up? BRC
19. Last thing you do? kiss
20. What are you wearing? PJ's
21. Your TV? On
22. Your Pets? none
23. Your computer? On
24. Your life? Busy
25. Your mood? mellow
26. Missing someone? sometimes
27. Your car? van
28. Something you are not wearing? socks
29. Favorite store? gymboree
30. Your summer? hot
31. Love someone? definatly
32. Last time you laughed? Hour
33. Last time you cried? Saturday
Gotta love tags.... I am tagging Shauna, Jamie Kent, and Kristy. Don't let me down girls!!

1 comment:

Thiago & Teri said...

Ha-ha...thanks for playing along...I must be a major dork, but I get the biggest kick out of tags. I think they are such fun!