Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Brinley's 3rd Birthday

Brinley wanted a Cinderella cake this year. She loved her cake! She wanted to hold it!

Brinley shared her birthday with Easter. That will only happen 1 time in her life. She wanted to open presents right when we got home from church.


Brinley got a lot of polly pockets for her birthday. She has so many toys in her room that these are small enough that they don't take up so much room.
I can't believe that my baby is 3! She is potty trained, loves to play with her sister and can talk to you about anything. I love you Brinny!


5 comments:

TW said...

Happy Birthley Brinley! You are getting too big. Hope you had a fun day.

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe she is three. It seems like just yesterday you were pregnant with her and me and Teri were pregnant with Cars and Lance. Wow that seems crazy too me. It looks like you guys had a very busy fun weekend!

Thiago & Teri said...

Happy B-day Brinley!!

Souli & Ashley said...

That has gone by so fast. She is so darling. Isn't it weird how fast they grow up. Its fun to see kids get big and learn new things. She is just darling.

Jamie Kent said...

It looks like you guys had a fun Spring Break!