Saturday, March 1, 2008

MY HANDY MEN!



Our newest project is finishing a room in our basement and the hall way. We hired a guy to come help, but he put Chris and Austin to work too. Austin was a good helper pudding up all the nail holes. Chris was a trooper too! He has been sick, but he had a little energy to help out! Thanks Honey!! This room is going to be my "office". Well my junk room, i guess. This is where all my scrapbook stuff/color guard stuff/pharmacy technician teaching stuff/computer will be. I am soo excited! I need to decide on a color to paint the walls. I am thinking maybe yellow with white trim, then accent in red! AHH what do you think?

4 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Yeah...you guys started a blog. I found you through Jen and Jill's page. We are starting a little family circle here...very cute pictures. You have the cutest kids and they have such sweet, little personalities which makes them even cuter!!!

Eric and Jenny said...

I am so jealous of your office. That is my biggest dream to one day have a room all to myself for all of my scapbooking stuff. I am so excited you started a blog. It is such a great way to see what everyone is up to and keep in touch. It also makes me feel not quite so far from home. I know we don't see each other often anyway but still. I love all the cute pictures of the kids they are darling!

Ash and Casey Woodyatt said...

Hello. It has been a lot of fun keeping updated on everyone. I am still working on getting mine up and going but I would love to add you to my list. Mine is Woodyattfam. Hope to hear from you soon.

Souli & Ashley said...

Teri let me know you started a blog. We don't see you guys much so its fun to see what you are up too. That is always nice to get rooms finished we have a bathroom downstairs that is half done, its drives me crazy.