Sunday, March 16, 2008

Princess on Ice








Thursday night, I gave my girls a big surprise. I told them that we were going to dinner and shopping for an easter dress. Girls night is what we called it. Well we did those things but then we also took them to the Disney on Ice. I did not tell them until I got off the Beck Street exit in Salt Lake. They were so excited!! I had dressups in the trunk, so we changed in the car when we got there. Brinley chose Ariel and Taylee chose a Barbie dress. They had so much fun. Brinley is having a birthday next week, so I thought this would be a great birthday present. She loved cinderella the best and Mickey Mouse! She loved (or hated) the dragon in Sleeping Beauty. She kept saying "RUN, RUN FASTER, HE WILL EAT YOU" to Prince Phillip. Funny HUH? Thanks mom for coming with us and spoiling the girls like always. love you


3 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

What a fun surprise...how cute they you even took costumes for them. We took Carson last year to disney on ice and he loved it, I wanted to take him this year...but I thought princesses was pushing it. He is already into way to much girl stuff, so I had to draw the line somewhere. Tell Jaycee she did look beautiful, pretty dress, I love the different colors.

Jill said...

Grandma's are the best, it looks like you guys had a good time. That is a good idea to have your girls dress like Princesses.

Souli & Ashley said...

That would have been so fun. I love Disney on Ice. Its been forever since I've gone. I bet the girls had so much fun dressing up. It was a good idea to surprise them.