Sunday, October 26, 2008

High School Tag

My Friend Jamie did this tag and it looked like a lot of fun! It brought back a lot of memories!

1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL?
um yeh, lots of people!

2. WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE?
this beautiful light blue SunBird! I thought I was so cool driving this car! It was a stick shift car though, and I think I killed it at least twice a day! I got my first ticket in this car, right in front of the high school during lunch break!

3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST ON THE FIRST TRY? of course, you heard about my ticket!

4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? no I don't think so

5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? maybe a little, but not as much as my friends!

6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? no none of them!

7. WERE YOU A NERD? nope, I was not bright enough to be one

8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? yes, I was a junior varsity cheerleader my sophomore year and then varsity cheerleader my junior and senior year. this is a picture of all us seniors, who were ever a cheerleader, at the sob assembly.



9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED OR EXPELLED? never, I did not even sluff!

10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? heck ya, I can even do the cheerleader moves still!

11. WHO WAS YOUR FAVORITE TEACHER? Mrs. Deanna Vaughan. She was my chemistry teacher and our cheerleader advisor. I was her student helper my senior year, She was always pregnant! She had 2 boys while she taught there.

12. WHERE DID YOU SIT DURING LUNCH? cafeteria or the pie dump

13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Bear River High School

14. WHAT IS THE SCHOOL'S COLORS AND MASCOT? well then it was red/white/blue, now it is red/white/black - and the mascot is a BEAR

15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING & WITH WHO? my junior year I went with Layne Sorensen. I can't believe I wore a purple dress to our homecoming! where was my school spirit!

my senior year, I went with Micah Redmond
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK & DO IT AGAIN, WOULD YOU? yes I would. I sometimes feel like I never left (since I walk the halls every day)


17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? i remember being the 1st person to cross the stage and graduate!

18. WHERE DID YOU GO ON SENIOR SLUFF DAY? we went to first dam in Logan.

19. WHERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? nope, is cheerleading a club?
20. HAVE YOU GAINED WEIGHT SINCE THEN? that is a BIG yes!
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? Sheldon Munns. Look at that AWESOME dress!! HAHA Gold and Navy Blue, what was I thinking!
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? um that was 5 years ago, and yes I went to the family picnic. i am mad though that I did not take any pictures! What was I thinking! My son loved how he caught this little gold fish, and Cryed when it died the next day!
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? yes, I worked at Smith's in Brigham. I worked in the video department.
That was fun to think back, I tag anyone who wants to go down memory lane. I really enjoyed it!

8 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

Melissa...that picture at first dam makes me laugh! We are all so freaking CUTE! I remember your dance pictures...it is so funny to look at them now. I totally remember your car too! That is so funny to look back at things! I am so glad you did that tag so I could have a laugh today! ;-) Who is sticking their butt out at the camerea in the first dam picture?

TW said...

Oh my goodness, did those pictures bring back happy memories of you. You were and still are beautiful and it was such fun always hearing about most of the things you wrote about. Where do the years go?

Thiago & Teri said...

Wow that dress is really something. Funny to think our kids will look back on our pictures of us and make fun...the same way we do to our parents. That was fun to read, you look so cute in your cheerleading outfit.

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh I am loving your prom dress, that is so great! I am so glad you put all those pictures in, you are so beautiful. I always thought so, don't know if I ever told you, but I just idolized you as a child when you were in high school. I thought you were so gorgeous and about the coolest thing ever. Fun tag!

Jill said...

I love all the old pictures. I remember those good old days...

Souli & Ashley said...

Thats so fun to look back. Cute pictures. You are so little.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were a cheerleader! no wonder you had so many boyfriends! Cute tag. I did it too. It is always fun to go down memory lane!

Amber :) said...

Holy Cow! So fun to see those pictures...totally takes me back to the days!! Funny photo at first dam....that is so fun to have. I wish I would have taken more photos in high school...that's the one thing I remember about you is you were always taking photos and now look how cool it is to look back!

Amber :)