Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

This year for carving pumpkins, we actually got to do it outside!! It has always been too cold to do it outside in past years, so I was excited that the mess was outside this year. The kids were troopers. They cleaned out their own pumpkins and even carved MOST of it themselves.

Well this year, we had a PINK MINNIE MOUSE! She was adorable and loved ever minute of being minnie mouse.
Can you guess who this is? It's HANNAH MONTANA! She kept getting called Sharpay from high school musical, but she was suppose to be Hannah! oh well. She loved her outfit and when people asked her to sing, she laughed and said no!

And then we had a WEREWOLF! He made his costume himself. I just gave him sissors and let him go with it. He loved his big gloves!

Well another year down and gone. Way to much candy! We hope you all had a great halloween too!

11 comments:

debra said...

Oh my- they ALL look fabulous! Such cute costumes too! And even though we didn't carve our pumpkin outside... I LOVED the wonderful weather last night! It was almost like being in California on Halloween!

Jamie Kent said...

Your kids look cute! I really love the Hannah costume! It really was nice weather this year for Halloween!

Souli & Ashley said...

I love Halloween they look so cute in their costumes. I like Austins he is creative.

Jill said...

Looks like a fun Halloween! My kids both new that she was Hannah.

Ash and Casey Woodyatt said...

VERY CUTE! I love the Minnie Mouse she is my favorite, I dress uop as her every year for work and I love it. And wasn' the weather just perfect. I wish it would stay that way all winter. Wishful thinking.

TW said...

Great costumes! Minnie Mouse has got to be my favorite of all I've seen this year. Glad you had a great one.

Eric and Jenny said...

I love their costumes all of them are so cute! The weather was perfect for Halloween, made trick or treating a lot more enjoyable. Glad you guys had a good Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Great Costumes! Thanks for the visit to my blog. YEs, Melissa I am a flirt always have been always will be. I love flirting with Chris! Thanks for being a good sport about it. HE! HE!

Thiago & Teri said...

They all look so dang cute. Love the little pink Minnie, I am sure she was in heaven. Glad you guys had a good one!

Breely said...

Great halloween and high school pictures Melissa! You are too cute!

Amy said...

Cool pumpkins. Looks like lots of fun. We were spoiled with a warm fall here too. The kids look awesome! Have a Happy T-Day!