Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Where does the time go?

TIME IS GOING SO FAST!!! I was getting out all my christmas stuff yesterday and today and I wanted to put old christmas pictures on my digital photo frame. Look at what I found! It made me sad to see how big my kidos are getting! It seems just like yesterday that Austin was this little!

Austin's first christmas morning, 1998

Austin giving Taylee loves!! What? Unheard of now! Dec. 25th, 2001

Austin & Taylee holding hands before we went to church. They actually liked each other then!
Dec. 2003

Taylee, Brinley, & Austin - Getting Bigger! Dec. 24th, 2005

Brinley, Taylee, & Austin - Dec 2006
I need to hold on to these memories and continue to treasure every moment with them. Soon they will be all grown up and out of the house!

7 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

It seems like just yesterday Austin was one of the only great grandkids at Grandpa's on Christmas Eve. We all used to sit around watching him provide hours of entertainment for the rest of us and now look how many we have it is so sad how they get big so fast. Love all the pictures, you have the cutest kids, love them!!!

TW said...

Aren't those photo frames great? I am just laughing about the kids showing love then compared to now. Age, why do things have to change? Great post. Have a good Thanksgiving.

Souli & Ashley said...

Austin is getting so big I can't believe it. Time flies those are such cute pictures.

Jamie Kent said...

Melissa you are just getting old! J/K! I agree, time goes by way fast! I remember when your kids looked like that!

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh that is so fun to look back. Look how little and cute they were, well still are. How fun!

Heidi Green said...

Those pictures of your kids are precious. They DO grow up too fast, don't they?! I always feel like an old lady when I say that, but it's so true!!

Courtnie said...

Those are cute pictures! It seems like yesterday they were that small doesn't it? Don't you love lookiing at old pictures? It brings back such wonderful memories!