Saturday, October 25, 2008

The CORN MAZE

We decided to try out a Corn Maze this year for our family halloween activity. Last year, we went to the Dinosaur park. This was a lot closer, so we went to see what it was all about. We went a night it was NOT haunted, cause I would have 3 kids sleeping in my bed for weeks if we went when it was!
Here is the start, (we also went when it was light!)(you know, kids sleeping with ya)
The kids were not so sure about it. I kept telling Austin to go down one way and I would go another, and he would quickly so NO! They liked to stay close to us! Funny Huh!

Brinley got a smile on her face when she discovered that there was REAL CORN in the corn field. She loves to eat corn.

Here is us trying to figure out how to get out!

Taylee not leaving my side!

The kids after we figured the maze out! It took us 50 minutes to figure this 20 acre maze out!
They were excited to finally leave, but they said they had fun. I am glad we got out before it got dark!

3 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

That's about what it took us to get out. It is harder then you think! I can't wait to see your high school tag... I'll be watching for it! I do remember the speeding ticket... and the parking ticket in the same day! Fun Times!

Janna said...

How fun! I hate things that are haunted, I like to do the corn mazes during the daylight also. I did Knott's SCARY Farm once and that was enough for me.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. Hey is Chris bald in these pictures?