Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Snyder Reunion

Chris's Family had a reunion today. All of his siblings were there with there kids, so we decided to have family pictures. I will post them when we get them, but anyways, it was a nice fun day. My brother-in-law Matt, made us all tee-shirts with a funny pig logo on them (we roasted a pig for the BBQ). They were awesome, so thanks Matt!

Linda (my mom-in-law) went all out this year and bought a blow up water slide!! The kids thought they were in heaven!!

Taylee going down the slide!



Even after the slide was deflated, I still got thrown in by my LITTLE< BIG brother-in-law! so Taylee helped dry me with the towel!







They all got to ride the horses too. Austin is a pro at this, he loves to ride the horses. Taylee and Brinley were troopers and rode too. They were all smiles while they were on.
Thanks to all the hard work that went into the party. It was fun. Missed you Amy!










No comments: