Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Fathers Day Dad!

This is my AMAZING DAD!!
My dad is a wonderful person! He is a great example to me in helping people or family when they are in need. My dad has always been there for me and my little family. I love him appreciate all that he does for me.
He keeps himself busy by: raising birds, keeping the garden and farm irrigated, fishing whenever he can, riding the "wheeler", keeping the yards nice and mowed, playing with "lizzie Dog", and spending time with his family.
I love how my dad has so many friends. They always ask how he is doing when they come into the store. He is a friend to everyone.
He is a WONDERFUL grandpa. My kids love to ride the "wheeler" and go find "shrek & donkey" down the way and loves to hear his "secrets" and give "snuggles".
I love you dad! Thank you for everything you have done for me. You worked your butt off to keep our family afloat and I admire you for that.
Happy Fathers day!
I love this picture of my dad & me.

I can tell that I was definatly loved by my parents in this picture! (I could do no wrong) HAHA


My dad loves to hunt, and me and my siblings were always pictured in the pictures with his "kill of the day". I have so many pics of me and dead animals! But I grew up knowing that when dad got home from his hunting trip, no matter what time of the night, we got our picture taken with the "kill". And we loved it!!

This is a funny picture that I found of us on a Daddy - Daughter date at the church. Nice cowboy hat dad!




3 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

That was so fun to read and I loved the pictures! I can't believe how young your parents looked when you were a baby. Don't you love old photos?

Eric and Jenny said...

What a darling post, there are so many cute things about it. First happy Father's Day to your dad, he has always been one of my favorite uncles, he is one of the nicest people I know. I have never seen your dad so young in a picture before he looks like Trapper in that one with your mom and you. And last those kill of the day pictures kill me how funny you always had to get your picture taken with the kills.

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh my gosh...I CANNOT believe how much your dad looks like Trapper in that pict of you and your parents. That is crazy, it is like looking at Trapper. WOW!! Make sure and tell your dad happy fathers day from me, I hope he knows what a special uncle he has always been to me. He always goes out of his way to talk to me, and see how I am doing. I have always really loved him. I hope you all had a great day, especially Chris. You are a lucky girl, cause he is a great guy!!