Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Show & Tell

Well here it goes! I was "surfing" my friends blogs, and I came across this show & tell. I thought theirs was cute and it showed me a little more about their everyday lives. So I said, that I was up for the challenge. I read their blogs, then went and took pictures, no cleaning up or fixing (that is the rules) AS IS ONLY!!

The Fridge: Well I did go shopping a week ago, there are a few things in there left to eat. LOOK grapes & watermelon in the blue bowl. how healthy!

The Kitchen Sink: Well, Taylee was in charge of dishes tonight after dinner. She did a great job. I don't know why there is a medicine dropper on the ledge of the sink, no one is sick? I need to teach her how to wash out the sink when she is done, it is a little scummy still!

Laundry room: If you call it a room! It is in the outer realm of my basement!! I really would like a main floor laundry one day! I did do some laundry today, but sometimes it doesn't get done, because "out of sight, out of mind" apparently the towels did not get done today! My laundry room is also my storage/junk room. This is my least favorite room in the whole house!

The Master Closet: HAHA master closet!! In my dreams!! This is our mini closet for 2. Yes this is all our clothes! except my pants and such are in the dresser. I do go through my clothes quite often and thow out the ones I don't wear (cause I don't have room!) Look I even have a shoe rack, but do you see any shoes on it? AHHH

My bed: I like my bed. I bought this bedspread last year. I still need to paint my walls the tan color that I bought to go with it, but It intails of moving this big glass headboard, that my huspand is not really excited about moving, so it remains unpainted, It is a little wrinkly cause when my huspand comes home from work, this is where he goes. (notice: work clothes on the floor) Comfortable & I enjoy getting in it every night!

Self Picture: AHHHH a little scary today! Well I at least put makeup on today, but you can't really tell anymore. I just got back from a long family walk, hence the sunglasses on my head and the parted bangs!!


Favorite room: The room I am in right now. This is my office ( not finished yet, but it will be amazing when it is!) Messy desk, but I know where everything is, just ask! I just painted the walls yellow, last week and I couldn't wait any longer, I had to move in! My life has been in boxes and my "laundry room" for too long, (going on 1 & 1/2 years) I have lots of plans for this room. Carpet for one, a closet with lots of shelves to but lots of things on and a lock for the door!!

Something Fun: I did not like this purchase when my huspand came home with it, but now I love it. It is really fun to watch movies on a really big tv. We spend a lot of family time in front of this expensive, but fun, tv.

What your kids are doing now: Well we just got back from a walk, so they are plopped down in front of the tv, upstairs. (not even the big one) Watching their favorite channel "Disney".




9 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

That is a way fun tag. I am going to have to do that too. I feel your pain in a downstairs laundry room. It is such a pain having to go down there. I end up leaving my clothes in to long and having to wash them again cause I am so lazy and won't go downstairs. Sigh!! Some day, right?

Eric and Jenny said...

I have seen this on a few people's blogs now and I am may just have to do this one. I think it is so fun, I feel like I am spying on people's houses. Who doesn't like that? I liked your room too it's look so cozy and comfortable. And for Taylee being in charge of the dishes I think that kitchen sink looks pretty darn good.

Jill said...

Your house looks great, I wish I could say the same about mine. I will have to do that tag. I love your office, the yellow is pretty. Did Taylee ever get her room done?

Biffy said...

I am so impressed that Taylee did the dishes and left the sink so perfect! I think there is not good solution about the laundry room. Mine used to be downstairs and I hated it. Now I hate that it is right where I can see it all the time. Aaargh! I just pretty much hate laundry all around, don't you? One more thing, your picture is so cute! I wish I looked that good at the end of the day. Fun stuff!

Souli & Ashley said...

My friend did a tag like that I haven't done mine yet. So cute though. I would hate a laundry room downstairs. I'm with you laundry would never get done.

Heidi Green said...

I love your office - it's so nice to have a space all your own when you're the mom and you share everything else :-)

Jamie Kent said...

That was fun to read. I really am going to do one! When I have more time. Don't you just love keeping in touch with everyone now? We really should get together more.

debra said...

What a fun "tag" and you're such a trooper for doing it! I'd be afraid to document some of the rooms/closets- but good for you for doing it!

Breely said...

What a fun idea Melissa! It was fun to see these pictures! Your blog is way cute! I especially loked to see the Lagoon saloon pics then and now. Take care!