Sunday, April 12, 2009

Our Angel

Reagan passed away yesterday morning. Chris & I were on our way to Salt Lake to see her that morning & she left us before we got there. We went there any ways and saw Shane & Michelle & Reagan. They had just finished giving her a bath, her hair was wet and she looked like an angel. Words can't express the feeling we felt there, I gave her tons on kisses and wept. We watched Michelle and the nurse make her hand and foot prints on cards for memorabilia.
She will always be in our heart. Until we meet again little Reaggie......

The funeral is Thursday in Star Valley, Wyoming

8 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

I am so sorry for you and your families loss Melissa. What a special little girl she is, straight to the celestial kingdom.

You are all in our prayers.

Janna said...

Oh Melissa I am sooo sorry to hear about this, she is such an adorable little girl! My thoughts and prayers are with you guys!!

Eric and Jenny said...

I am so sorry for the loss, I will keep all of you in my prayers. What a special girl....

debra said...

Oh, your family is in our thoughts and prayers... I'm so sorry to hear this, but she obviously was needed back with her Father in Heaven. It's still tough I imagine... we love you guys!

Biffy said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, Melissa. I can't imagine the heartbreak your family is going through. You're in my prayers.

Souli & Ashley said...

I'm so sorry. What a special little angel. She is so precious. That is so true she will being going to the best place ever.

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris,
Sorry about your loss. Thank goodness for the gospel.

Ash and Casey Woodyatt said...

It's so hard because even though I never knew her that sweet little girl holds a place in my heart. I'm sorry fir your loss