Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy New Year!

This year we went to my brother, Trapper's house for New Years Eve. It was a lot of fun. We played a lot of games and had a lot of food to eat. My parents came over too, only until 10 pm, they say they are getting to old to stay up that late! My kids enjoy playing games & with their cousins, Dax and Avery.

Some of us did not quite make it to midnight, Brinley & Avery NO, but everyone else did.
Jaycee and River even joined us for the party. I was wondering why they wanted to hang out with us old people with kids, but they came and hung out all night, it was fun. I am glad they did.


We hope everyone had a great new years eve too.

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

It looks like a fun night, I think it's cute Jaycee joined you guys for the night. She looks so much like your mom in that picture, she is such a cute girl.