Tuesday, September 16, 2008

When you give a 3 year old a camera.....

You never know what your going to get when you let your 3 year old take your camera. I thought it was quite interesting of the things she chose to take pictures of. Here is a peek of the things you see through the eyes of a 3 year old.

self picture

Dad, Brother Austin, & the dog Lizzie
















Elmo, what kid doesn't like Elmo




The treat drawer at my mom's house. Her favorite place of the house



Aunt Jaycee's bedroom







A little people.
She took 55 pictures, I didn't have time to show ya all of them. It was really fun to have her explain to me what she took a pictures of. Love ya Brin!

3 comments:

debra said...

Oh my goodness- that is so cute! My girls are always taking the camera and snapping random pics. I've just never thought to blog them, so don't be mad if I copy you, k?

I'm glad she got one of Chris smiling too! He needs to not pretend to be Mr. Tough Guy in most of the pics of him!

Eric and Jenny said...

That is such a cute idea, I bet she thought she was really something getting to be the photographer. You are a sweet mom to let her practice her skills with your camera. Good job Brinley!

nana said...

Some day I'm going to make a CD of all the Halloween costumes your kids have had over the years. They always look so great! You are an awesome mom to keep up on your blog. Thanks so much for the photos. I still need to learn how to do mine.