Tuesday, September 9, 2008

And let the Dancing Begin....

First, I have to tell you that I dropped my camera and it broke! I was so mad!! So now I had to dig out the "old camera". I now know why we bought a new one! This one sucks!! Every picture I take is blurry!!! It makes me soooo mad!! But anyway, enough of my rage!

Today was the first day of dancing! Brinley was so excited to go! She had a big day of preschool & dance.

Here is Brin in her new "ballerina" outfit.
She was showing me some of her moves, like turns........

and kicks!!!! This is a funny picture! I told her to show me a "ballerina pose" and this is what I got! It looks like a karate kick!

This is her curtsey...... as you can see, she is going to learn a lot in these years to come about her ballet skills.

She went right in and sat down, she acted like a pro, like she did not need mom there. I am starting to feel like I am not needed as much anymore! It is kind of sad! When I picked her up, she said that she wanted to come back when Taylee had to come to dancing. She loved it! She told me that to do a summersault, that you touch your toes and look at your belly, then you just roll! She demonstrated to me a few times, she has that down already!

Then it was Taylee's turn. She is just pro dancer, does not need mom there, and if I walk in to talk to the teacher or pay money, she says, why are you coming mom I can do this myself.
She has been waiting for dancing to start all summer. Look at those legs! She is all legs! wow!
Have a good year sweetie!

7 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

How fun! Brings back memories! Did you want to cry leaving your baby at dancing? ;-)

Eric and Jenny said...

I can't get over how much your girls remind me of you. They are naturals! Have a great year at dance cute girls! Oh and sorry about your camera, I would be beyond upset if that were me.

Thiago & Teri said...

Look at em go...too cute!! I bet Brinley is so excited to get to take dance lessons like her big sister. Oh and sorry about your camera, I hate stuff like that. I dropped mine in a cup of pop and Carson's B-day, and it pretty much ruined the whole night for me.

Amy said...

Melissa:
I love Tayless haircut. So cute!

Heidi Green said...

I love watching little girls dance - too cute.

Jill said...

What cute little dancers! Hallie broke my camera a while back. Doesn't it make you so mad, we are all having camera problems lately.

nana said...

Melissa, you are so creative! I wish I could spend a few hours with you and try to learn some basics! You are keeping a wonderful family history.