Wednesday, July 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS



This is my handsome huspand!! He just celebrated his birthday yesterday. He went golfing with his friend, John, and then we took him to Maddox for dinner.
I am going to do a little huspand tag::

Name: Chris (christopher legally)

How long have you been together? We met in October of 1995, so almost 13 years.

How long did you date? We dated (steady) for 3 months before we got engaged.

Who eats more? definately him!! He is our vacum cleaner in the fridge. He usually has seconds and then he will eat the left overs (if there is any left). I eat, don't get me wrong, I love to eat, just not as much.

Who said I love you first? You know, I can't remember. I do know that we both agreed that we were in love at the same time.

Who is taller? Chris by about 3 or 4 inches, unless I am wearing my "big" boots then we are about even. (he hates me to wear those boots cause it makes him feel short)

Who sings better? This is tough, cause we both are not very good, so I will say Chris, just because he had choir in high school and college. he said he took it only cause there were cute girls there!

Who is smarter? It depends on what that means. Chris is going to school now (to get more smarts) and I am a teacher, so i must have some smarts, but if it is street smart, it is definatly him.

Who does the laundry? Definatly me!! He washed towels in cold water one day and I told him he was done doing laundry! I might regret that one day!

Who does the dishes? It seems that I always have to, but we make it a joint effert in the whole family.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you look at the bed, then it is me.

Who pays the bills? me, but he is trying to get involoved, but I don't think he really wants to.

Who mows the lawn? me mostly, If I begg and plead and bug him enough, he will do it. He said that he was forced to do too much yardwork as a kid, so he is burnt out, so our yard depends on me, poor yard!! I am going to teach Austin soon.

Who makes dinner? that would be him. I am not much of a cook, and if I work, then he has dinner ready for me when I get home. Who am I kidding, he makes dinner even if I am home!! your awesome dear!!

Who is more stubborn? that is probably me, at least he says I am.

Who kissed who first? I gave him a kiss on the cheek one night when he was leaving my apartment, then he kissed me back, except on the LIPS!!

Who asked who our first? Well this is complicated, I had to give a talk in church in our singles ward, and I made a joke about me not having any dates, so guess who asked me out that night??

When did you know you were in love? It was a weird feeling for both of us. We both had never felt that way before, so it must of been love!!

Who proposed? he did of course, with the ring in his pocket!

Who is more sensitive? I would say me. I am always the first one to cry, but if I cry then I can get him going.

Who has more friends? I know a lot of people, but he does things with his friends a lot more than I do, so I say him.

Who has more siblings? we have the same, we both have 4

Who wears the pants in the family? depends on the situation, but I would like to think I do!!

I love you Chris. I am so proud of you for going back to college and trying to better your education and our family life. I am so glad you came into my life!! love you always and forever!

10 comments:

debra said...

Awww, that was too cute Melissa! You two are a darling couple, and we love that we get to spy on you all the time on here! Happy Birthday Snyder!

Eric and Jenny said...

I love this tag! I didn't know Chris was going back to school, tell him way to go, that's really great. Also it amazes me that he makes you dinner. Not only is that so sweet but there is no way Eric would cook dinner every night. Not one of his talents, we would be eating cereal every night.

TW said...

Happy Birthday Chris! Fun Post.

Jamie Kent said...

Melissa... that is just sooo sweet! Tell Chris Happy Birthday!

Souli & Ashley said...

It is so fun to get to know him better. That is great he is going back to school. It always helps things. That is also so nice for you he makes dinner. I like to bake but cook not so much. Jenny loves it. I do not.You guys have been together a long time. It doesn seem that long.

Biffy said...

That is awesome your hubby cooks dinner! I think that's an super trade for mowing the lawn! You guys seem like such a fun couple.

Janna said...

Happy Birthday Snyder!
(i just got your message about your blog- we just got home last night from a funeral in California so I will start to work on it hopefully today-very cute background by the way!!)

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Chris! I love the tag, I learned a lot of things I did not know. I need your e-mail address because I went private.

Thiago & Teri said...

Happy B-day Chris!! What a great guy you have got there.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Chris! It sounds like you had a great Birthday.