Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July

The 4th of July, it is tradition to go the the Willard Park and run the races and sit under the tree and talk and eat!

I was so proud of Taylee, she won 2nd place in the 7 year old girls!! Yeh Tay!
Austin was 1st place in the 10 year old boys!! Awesome Bud!!

Brinley ran and did her best, but all she wanted was cotton candy!!

We left and went to the pool with my sis Jaycee. The girls enjoyed having her there to swim with. thanks for coming sis.

Austin bought a snorkle and mask on our way to the pool. He loved it!! He was demonstrating to me his skills!!

Everyone swimming in the hot sun!

I don't know if chris is going the jump in or not with his nose plugged!! haha!! Brinley would not get out of the pool ! She loves it, she is our little mermaid!

After swimming, we went to my parents house and Jaycee decided to cut Tay's hair!! It was a big secret in the bathroom for a long time, I was not sure that she had any hair left, but look at the results!! She looks beautiful! way to go sis!

After a little cook out, we did our own little firework show. Austin got appointed to be "the lighter". He took this very serious. He sure ran fast once it lit!

Dax, my nephew, wanted to help Austin so bad! So he gave him fireworks and he had a pretend stick to light them. one day Dax, it will be your turn to light the fireworks!

Just us hanging out on the blanket in the driveway

Me and my girls. Happy independence Day everyone!

10 comments:

Jaycee said...

Your welcome!
wow.. i still cant believe how much better taylee looks! haha
im so glad your not mad at me for cutting it short!
i was scared!
but anyways im sad your not coming over today im super bored already!

Eric and Jenny said...

I love love love Taylee's hair. She looks so darling, and older. I love the fourth it looks like you all had fun as usual. Tell Jaycee I don't think it is fair she looks so stinkin cute while swimming, why can't I pull that off?

Thiago & Teri said...

Aah..Taylee's hair is so,so,so CUTE!! Way to go Jayc, that looks great. I really do love it, as always it was fun to see you guys and I am glad you had a good rest of the day.

Jamie Kent said...

Wow! Good job Snyder family children! I like Taylee's hair... very cute!

Biffy said...

What a fun holiday for you guys! I can't believe Jaycee is that old. I'm going to date myself and say that I remember when she was born! That is crazy!

Jill said...

The 4th is always so fun! Next year if you are around lets plan on coming to my house. I love Taylee's hair she looks so much older. Good job Jaycee.

Courtnie said...

Hi, it's me Courtnie! I love your blog. I check it out all the time (off Jamies). Your little girl Taylee is so cute. She looks like a miniature Melissa. Her hair is cute, also!

Souli & Ashley said...

I love the 4th. I was good to see you all. Her hair looks darling. Great job Jaycee I'm impressed with your skills. You have such cute kids they were so cute running.

TW said...

Isn't it great to know that some things never change. Going to Willard on the 4th is one of those. Love your cute little family, they are soooo sweet to me. Love your hair Taylee!!!

Jamie Kent said...

My girls are going to mini color guard camp! I got tickets from Kaitlin Cutler (not sure how to spell her name.) Anyway, we will see you there!