Saturday, May 1, 2010

Taylee & Brin's Competition

Well after about an hour and a half in the bathroom with hair and makeup for 2 little girls, we were off to the dance competition. This was Brinley's first one. She just performed cheer, while Taylee performed cheer, ballet and jazz.

Here is here little pose before we left

Here is Taylee's pose. She had to have her hair back in a ponytail and no bangs!! She looked like she was almost bald! Her ponytail was maybe an inch long is all. For the dance review, I am making it cute, forget the hair pulled back thing, not for girls with A-line hair cuts!

Both girls posing!

I videotaped their performances. I did not have my good camera with me, so we just took a few shots here and there. This is after Brin finished. I could tell she was nervous and she said that she had to get to her spot, so she forgot to "spirit".

This is a not so good picture of Taylee doing ballet.

This is Taylee and Brin after Taylee's jazz dance and getting ready to go home. They did really good and we had a fun girls day!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Go Taylee! Go Brindley! They are so cute. Can't wait to see you guys!

Eric and Jenny said...

In that last picture of Talee she looks so much like Jaycee. I have never really noticed that before but boy does she in that picture. Cute girls, I bet it was so fun watching them.