Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

This year, Valentine's day was a Sunday and also stake conference.... so we had a little visitor from Wyoming stay with us over night. It was fun to have Ellie with us.
Taylee...... I love her love for life and everything in it. She is a very nice person (most of the time) She loves to dance and I love how she tries very hard to get better at it. She practices all the time. I love her dearly and want her to know how much I love her.
Brinley...... I love her spunkyness (even though sometimes it is too much) I love how she is my buddy and still wants me to hold her. I love her hair, it is so easy to comb, the no bang thing is awesome! I love her sooo much!

Austin....... I love how grown up he is getting (even though I don't want him to grow up) I love how he is trying hard to do well in school. I love his love for sports. It is fun to see him play. I love him so much!


Thanks for staying with us Ellie. Love you too!

No comments: