Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Color Guard Season

This is a busy time of year for me. Besides the hustle and bustle of family life, I have a color guard team to run around with. My girls love to come with me. We travel to various high schools on saturdays and have competitions all day. We ride a bus and go out to dinner and get home at one in the morning....but it is a total blast. I love how the girls just jump in and are part of the team too!

Taylee is helping take back some props after our show was finished. She gets to work just like everyone else on the team. Good Job Tay!
Even after a win (2nd place in this case), the girls jump in the picture with the team too. Love it!

We all have matching shirts. My Color Guard girls call me coach Red and my assistant, coach Brown (hair color), so my girls wanted shirts too, so Taylee's says.......


Little Red Taylee and Brinley's says.... Little Red Brinley

Cheesing it with my girls.....

They are part of the team & definately "center" of attention!

No comments: