Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Our newest family member, Oreo

We have a dog! I know, I know, we were never going to get a dog again after the last one, but I couldn't resist!! He was free!!!

This is Oreo, (his real paper name is Scoby, but we did not like it). He is a 6 month old Shih Tzu dog. Isn't he cute?
A girl that I work with gave it to me. They were having a hard time with him, (actually she does not like dogs and her huspand just brought him home one day!) So I decided to take him home to my kids. They were so excited! We always said, that if we got another dog, this would be the kind of dog we would want. My mom has a dog like this and she is a good welll mannered dog and so is he!

Brin has a new "baby" to play with. She loves to put him in the stroller and just go. He doesn't seem to mind one bit!

5 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Love the puppy in the stroller, perfect for a little girl!

Amy said...

That's awesome!

Souli & Ashley said...

Cute little puppy.

nana said...

What a cute little dog! Can't wait to meet him. Can't wait to see you all. Thanks Melissa for keeping this up to date.

TW said...

Cute little puppy...even for a non dog lover.