Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Moon

Yes, we are fans! Actually, we must be pretty crazy fans! We saw the movie the night before it even came out!!! My sister got us tickets and we all jumped at the chance to go. Austin invited his friend, Isabel. Her mom came with us too. My mom, Taylee, Robyn, Jaycee and the Whole BRHS Color Guard and their moms came! How fun is that?


We all went and ate at a pizza place before the movie. It was fun!

I bought Tay a tee shirt. It has edward and bella on it. After seeing the movie, she should of got a Jacob shirt!

Me and my mom! Thanks for coming with me mom! Love ya

1 comment:

Angela said...

Actually I didn't think I would be a fan, but I am too! I want to see the movie. Maybe when we get back for the holidays...We're flying back in TWO days!! Congrats on the dog, it's SO cute.