Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Sunday

Well here is our annual sunday Christmas picture. The girls got new dresses this year, but poor Austin, he did not. But he doesn't care, he had a black shirt that matched just perfect. The kids sang in the sacrament meeting program. I love the song they sang. It is called Baby in a Manger. Brinley even went up there and stood. I think I even saw her mouth move during the chorus. She is going to be a sunbeam in January. I am kind of a slacker on Christmas cards this year, so here is a shout out to everyone, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

After we went to my parents house, we came home and watched my favorite christmas movie. I dug it out from all the "tapes" in my parents basement. It is just recoreded from tv, back from long ago, when I was a kid. It is called "One Magic Christmas". I did not know it was a Disney show! The girls liked it, I think. Taylee asked lots of questions instead of just watching the show and finding out for herself. But here is a picture of us girls watching my show.

6 comments:

Souli & Ashley said...

Merry Christmas to you too. I've never seen that movie. They look so cute in there church clothes.

Jamie Kent said...

Cute kids! Our favorite Christmas show is Home Alone, the first one! Merry Christmas!

Amy said...

Cute pics! I understand on the Christmas card slacking. We just mailed ours out today...nothing creative. Matt has set the standard way too high for our Christmas cards.

Eric and Jenny said...

That movie sounds so familar but I can't think of what it is. Cute picture your kids look darling as usual! Merry Christmas to you all and I can't wait to see you at Grandpas tommorow night!

Anonymous said...

Your kids look so cute in their new dresses. And yes, Austin matches great! Merry Christmas to your family also!

Janna said...

Such cute kids! Happy New Year!