Sunday, December 7, 2008

Celebration Dinner

Well if you did not know, Lance is getting married! Yeh! He has found an awesome, darling & fun girl named Jamee. They are a lot alike! We are so excited to have her be part of the family and to get to know her more. They are getting married on March 14th, my dad's birthday.
Trapper, Robyn, Jaycee, River, Chris, & I all went out to dinner with Lance and Jamee to celebrate this exciting time in their lives.

Jamee and Lance (I love ya already Jamee)

Chris & I (nice shirt honey!)

Jaycee and River (the youngest, hippest couple)

Trapper & Robyn (you keep the evening fun & exciting like always)

I love my family. We were really missing my brother Bryan and his wife, Heather though. Texas is just too far away!
We decided that we are going to make a tradition that at least 4 times a year we do this. But I really hope it is more. Love you all, We had a great time!

10 comments:

Jaycee said...

haha you spelled jamee's name wrong! haha its okay tho!
yes it was fun :]
and i like the other picture you took of me and river better. haha

Souli & Ashley said...

I found out yesterday. Congrats to the happy couple. She looks like a nice girl. I'm so happy for Lance. It is always fun to get together with family.

Eric and Jenny said...

Congratulations to Lance, that is so exciting! Your mom was telling us that yesterday when we saw her at my mom's house. She looks like a darling girl, and that is so cute you all went out to dinner together to celebrate. You guys are a great family!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you and Chris!

Heidi Green said...

Cute family - how many siblings do you have?

TW said...

Congratulations to Lance, can't wait to meet her. You are a good big sister for keeping all the siblings close. That will be fun a fun tradition to keep up.

Jill said...

What a fun idea, I didn't even know Lance was getting married until I got an email from Bryan the other day. Mom's they don't tell us anything.

Thiago & Teri said...

First of all what is wrong with Chris's shirt...I thought he looked nice. Anyways, yeah for Lance...that is so exciting, and she looks like such a cute girl. How fun to get all together like that, and tell Jaycee she looks beautiful in that picture, like always!

Jamie Kent said...

Cute pictures. You are all such cute couples!

Bryan said...

I can't beleive you didn't invite us. Texas isn't that far away. I'm glad you had a fun time. I am just a little jealous that we could not be there. Maybe next time you could photo shop us in so we don't feel left out. j/k.