Thursday, August 28, 2008

First Day of School

SCHOOL'S BACK FROM SUMMER!!!


I have a very handsome 5th grader this year. He is excited to be back to school. He likes to socialize with friends (& girls!!)

I have a darling 2nd grader, who just cut her hair (again). She was very excited to go to school this year too. She is our social butterfly.

Austin & Taylee before we headed out for the first day of school. I asked them if I could come with them to their classrooms and take a picture, and they told me NO!! I guess they are already getting too big for their mom to embarass them in front of their friends.

I love you guys. I hope you have a great year!

8 comments:

Jill said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting!

Thiago & Teri said...

5th grade...holy cow. They are getting way to old!

TW said...

Have a good year at school Austin and Taylee. Where does the time go? They are just getting too grown up.

Eric and Jenny said...

They are both getting so big and cute or handsome I should say for Austin. I love Taylee's hair that short, she definitely looks the role of social butterfly. I hope they have a great year as well!

Souli & Ashley said...

They are getting so big. I hope they had a good first day.

Courtnie said...

Melissa, What cute kids you have! I love your little girls hair!
Hey, what is your email address?

Jamie Kent said...

Melissa can you believe how old our kids are getting? They look so cute for the first day of school!!

Heidi Green said...

Super cute!! Taylee is the same age as my daughter. (2nd grade is a super fun year).