Sunday, January 8, 2012

Starting to get a little organized......

One of my resolutions this year was to get organized and clean out some things. I found a website on the internet (helps from a friend at BATC) that is great for cleaning and organizing your home. It is called Flylady.net. I think it is more for those people that have awefully cluddered homes.....but after I skipped through all that sections.....the cleaning and organizing part was awesome. I made a list last sunday of all the things I wanted to clean and do...plus all the things I had to do. I did pretty well. Each week you focus on a section of your house and last week was the kitchen...like cleaning UNDER the sink (wow, have not done that for awhile). Next week is the Bathroom & Office....can't wait!!

I also wanted to go through all of Chris & I's clothes so we could take a trip to the DI. Well Chris put in his pile of clothes.....camo pants. I actually was glad he was getting rid of them, but when Austin saw them, he asked if he could have them. Well as you can see, they are not going to fit him ever!! The kids had a fun time teasing dad about his FAT CAMO PANTS! But I am sure some man will love them at the DI!






3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I'm so glad you are blogging again, I missed my cousins blogging. We never get to see each other so I love feeling like I know what's going in your life. Keep it up!

Those pants are killing me, too funny Chris. I bet the kids had a grand old time with those!

Heidi Green said...

I'm so glad you're blogging again, it's nice to see how your cute family is doing. :)

Amy said...

Love the camo pants. When did they ever fit Chris? I'm excited to check out that website. I can't imagine living in a home bigger than our townhome. I can barely keep up on the basics let alone all the "under the sink" sort of stuff. Fun to catch up. Let me know if you guys perform down this way again or if you'd like to go to a drill team competition. Later.