Sunday, April 18, 2010

COLOR GUARD CHAMPIONSHIPS

My Color Guard season was finally coming to an end and we gave it all we had and at the right time too!!

This is our finals performance....they are throwing "doubles" which we had never done all year until this day! It was awesome!!!

This is one of my seniors, Jamey, showing us our preliminary results!!! First place and an 80.8 score!!! whoooo hooooo!!

We won first place at finals too!! Here is a picture of us with our "GOLD" metals!!

Kissing their medals......WOW, that was a sweet victory!!

The celebration!!! Wow, I can't say enough about this season and this bunch of girls!! I had a blast getting to know them and being their "Coach Red". What a way to end the Year!! Utah Winter Guard Regional A Champions!!!

1 comment:

Biffy said...

Congratulations! I can tell you love doing color guard. I bet those girls love you so much. How fun!